October 22, 2013
July 09, 2013
Wiggly Squiggly Jelly Fish Lunch...
Spaghetti and Hot dogs never looked so cool!
1. cut hot dog into approximately 1" pieces.
2. insert uncooked spaghetti into one end of each piece.
3. Boil a small pot of water for each color. Add a teaspoon
of Maggie's Naturals food coloring to boiling water. We suggest using blue, purple or green.
4. cook according to the spaghetti's instructions.
Voila! Wiggly Squiggly Jelly Fish!
June 18, 2013
Boil eggs for 8-10 minutes
1. Gently press on the egg shell to crackle
the exterior using your hand or a spoon. Make
sure shell is thoroughly cracked.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of Maggie’s Naturals
all natural food coloring in a zip lock bag with
the crackled egg. Rotate egg occasionally to
cover the entire egg. Sitting the bag, with egg,
in a cup will help to cover more of the egg
surface. Let egg set for 15 minutes in bag.
*Maggie’s Naturals Pink food coloring colors the egg a
3. Remove egg from bag. Patiently and
gently peal away crackled shells under cool
water. Leaving the thin shell skin will produce
a deeper color.
4. Let eggs dry and serve!
June 06, 2013
May 02, 2013